Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big day

Today is a big day. It's Vincent's last day of work at Halloween Express. Apparently, they've finished up selling off discounted items and packing and cleaning up more quickly than they had thought they would, and the store finishes packing up today. This morning I've got to be around to answer questions about a big survey project that my colleague Jack and I worked on for the World Mission unit - after I mistakenly sent an e-mail meant for Jack - complaining about additional requests they've made of us - to the client. Then after lunch I'll be giving my first Toastmasters speech in a year and a half. About church growth findings and our experiences at Bradenton's Kirkwood church, the speech builds on an earlier Toastmasters speech and the presentation I gave at the Religious Research Association annual meeting two weeks ago in Denver. We'll see how it goes.

-- Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment