Monday, September 6, 2010

Health issues

Vincent and I continue to battle colds and ear aches we picked up in recent weeks, even after we’ve run through a whole series of antibiotics. Fall allergies – plus suffering from all of the dust we’ve tracked into the house with the dozens and dozens of receptacles of fabric, etc. we brought from Nancy and Bob’s – also plague and this may be behind some of both Vincent and my symptoms. Ironically – on the way to the doctor – I ran to the bus last Monday and my knee is as bad as it’s been since I reinjured it in June. I’m behind enough at work that it’s hard to know how I’d go back to physical therapy regularly. I’m trying to do some stuff at home. Vincent has picked up a Perry-like illness – athletes’ foot, for which it’s possible we’ll try to take him to the doctor early this week. Vincent is already slated to go Tuesday to the dentist and to the psychiatrist and Wednesday to the oral surgeon to have his wisdom teeth pulled. I will take him to the Tuesday appointments and Stephanie will take him to the Wednesday appointment (her taking a day off of work, even though Tuesday will be her first day for bringing students to her new classroom, even though not everything in the classroom is ready), while getting to the doctor herself that day. After doing a lot of yard work and playing Wii Sports Resort Saturday, Stephanie’s back has been bothering her. We both hope to get back to Weight Watchers Tuesday also.

-- Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment